High-Temp Neutral Silicone Sealant for Glass Mirror Decoration
Model No.: c-528
Special Silicone Sealant for Mirror (C-528)
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
One componentNeutral Curing
3. Non-discoloring and non-corrosive to metal, non-pollution and non-shifting of plasticizer
4. Excellent adhesion to mirror, metal and plastic etc
5. Excellent resistance to low and high temperature, little performance changes between -20 ºC~150 ºC
6. Excellent resistance to weather and ultraviolet radiation
Mirror glass in hotels and houses, coating glass, display cabinet, The identification plate
1. Cannot be used as Structural Sealant.
2. Not compatible with materials with grease or exudation.
3. The construction surface should be clean and dry.
4. Not applicable to the seal of the immersed, airtight, or comprising substrates like brass and lead, and oil-exudation surfaces.
5. Cannot be used on the substrate surface below 6ºC or above 40 ºC
Track-free Time is between 5 to 15 minutes at room temperature
Completely curing Time is between 48 hours to 96 hours at room temperature.
For best result, use opened cartridges on the same day. Otherwise store it strictly tightened
2. Pre-test is necessary to ensure the excellent adhesive property.
3. Avoid contacting with skin or eyes, in case of contacted, rinse immediately with plenty of water, go to hospital if necessary
4. Keep away from children before curing.
5. Avoid contaminating food, medicine or cosmetics.
Cartridge: 300 ml 24 cartridges/ctn
Gross weight: 470 g Net weight: 410 g
Storage and transportation:
12 months stored in a dry and ventilated place below 27 ºC in original packaging.
Non-dangerous, can be transported by train, automobile, ship.
Testing Standard: GB/T 14683-2003
|No||Item||The standard||Test result|
|1||Appearance||Have no grain, no agglomerations, no skinning, no bubble.||Pass the standard|
|3||Droop degree |
|Level||No distortion||No distortion|
|4||Skinning time (h)||≤3||0.17|
|5||Elastic recovery ratio (%)||≥80||95|
|6||Extrusion ability (ml/min)||≥80||121|
|7||Tensile modulus |
|8||Cold-hot adhesive||No damage||No damage|
|9||Under water adhesive||No damage||No damage|
|10||UV radiation||No damage||No damage|
|11||Definite Elongation||No damage||No damage|